South Andros Resorts, Hotels, Lodges & Vacation Rentals
If we are booked but you would still like to visit South Andros Island we can recommend these local properties which may be able to accommodate you. Please contact us if you would like assistance planning.
Call us today to plan your perfect holiday! (954) 681-4818 or (242) 369-1454
- Oceanfront location just minutes from Little Creek
- Private beach surrounded by coconut palms
- Bonefishing, snorkeling and scuba diving nearby
- Restaurant onsite and guest kitchen available
- Large wooden deck for dining and relaxing
- Apartments, double rooms, suites and more
- 5 double rooms with full size beds, tub, AC, TV
- 2BR apartment with full size bed and twin beds
- 1BR apartments with full size beds
- Restaurant and bar with an ocean view dining patio
- Best beach in South Andros – 4 miles of sand
- Wireless Internet available on site
- From $125/night
- Brand New oceanfront hotel and restaurant
- 4 spacious rooms with queen beds, AC, TV
- 4 spacious rooms with double beds, AC, TV
- Restaurant and bar with an ocean view
- Blue hole snorkeling available just offshore
- Only 10 minutes from the airport
- From $100/night
- Brand New oceanfront bonefishing lodge
- Single or double occupancy for up to 6 guests
- Daily guided bonefishing trips
- Includes meals, airport transfers and more
- Custom tailored packages are also available
Glatos Bonefish Lodge:
Oceanfront location at the mouth of Deep Creek, Glatos Bonefishing Lodge has 12 rooms and is well-equipped to handle all of your bonefishing and vacation needs. Glatos also has a restaurant on site and kayaks available for guest use.
Just a mile north of Nathan’s Lodge in Kemp’s Bay. Offers 10 comfortable rooms with king, queen or double beds. Some rooms have jetted bath tubs and kitchenettes.
Disclaimer: The Andros Beach Club acts as a booking agent for the properties listed above. We will do everything in our power to make your vacation enjoyable but we are not responsible for the conditions of the premises or the service which is provided by the managers, owners or staff.